EVENTS SALES MANAGER | WATT
WATT Brisbane has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Event Sales Manager to join our dynamic team. Based at our riverside venue, the Event Sales Manager is responsible for generating and maximising corporate, wedding and social event revenue. The right person for the job will hit the ground running with established contacts, managing corporate, wedding and social clients and will be tasked with maximising the potential of existing accounts as well as actively sourcing new business within these markets.
This role will excite a driven and enthusiastic sales professional looking for a new opportunity with a desire to exceed targets and build success for themselves and the venue.
Overlooking the picturesque Brisbane River, WATT is the quintessential waterfront venue offering an innovative foodie experience within an edgy, urban hub of activity.
Weddings, corporate and social events are our paramount focus and WATT has a number of vibrant spaces including a private dining room, conference area, and full venue hire opportunities where guests can enjoy the open air and riverside dining.
- Develop and execute a progressive business development plan to achieve sales targets.
- Attract new corporate business via various proactive activities including, but not limited to: sales calls, face to face presentations, hosting clients, attending networking and business related events and retaining clients through relationship management.
- Respond to and convert corporate, wedding and social event enquiries; prepare proposals and contracts.
- Effectively and professionally conduct site inspections.
- Manage and execute all event and wedding coordination.
- Ensure a high level of communication, both internally and externally.
- Continuous review of the corporate and wedding marketplace, competitor analysis and industry trends.
- Weekly revenue and activity reporting.
- Ensure WATT maintains its strong positioning within the corporate and wedding markets.
- 4+ years previous experience in the hospitality or events industries.
- Excellent communicator with an outgoing and dynamic personality.
- Existing and strong established contacts within the corporate marketplace.
- Excellent client management and relationship development skills.
- Strong financial understanding of sales reporting, budgets and forecasting.
- Proven success in meeting sales targets, new and existing business.
- Ability to plan, implement and execute sales strategies and business development plans.
- Highly presentable with excellent networking capabilities.
- High-level industry knowledge and understanding of market trends and competitors.
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Respak knowledge, events and sales qualifications will be highly regarded.
- Self-motivated with strong organisational and time management skills.
Please upload your CV and answer the questions on our careers page