SOUS CHEF | PROUD MARY BRISBANE POWERHOUSE
Something new is rolling down the river into New Farm to shake things up for all the Brisburnians craving something new, something spicy and something soulful to share with friends. Roll up your sleeves, sharpen your knifes and slam a coffee because we’ve got a new job opening up. We’re looking for a sous-chef to cook up a storm on a daily basis - even outside of storm season.
We’re ready to roll. Are you? Head Chef Jennifer Motsch has created a killer French-Creole-Southern-Soul menu together with our renowned Group Executive Chef George Diamond that is raw, natural, rustic and provides comfort & connection. You’ll get room to grow, to learn, to laugh, to taste and to make your mark on the ground level of this exciting new drinking and dining concept right on the Brisbane Riverside.
Work hard, play hard and you’ll have the career you’ve always dreamt of. Being part of a national group, there is so much room to grow. Trippas White Group manages a diverse portfolio of iconic restaurant, café and event spaces across Australia in all its iconic destinations such as Sydney Opera House, Centennial Parklands, The Royal Botanic Garden Sydney, Sydney Tower, as well as Canberra & Perth.
We are seeking an experienced and passionate Full Time Sous Chef to take ownership of the soulful kitchen operations at Proud Mary Brisbane Powerhouse.
- Minimum 2+ years as a Sous Chef in a fast paced environment
- Must have Qualifications or equivalent trade experience
- Hold a Food Safe Handler Supervisor Certificate
- Experience managing food costs, staffing, menu design, ordering and invoicing
- Prepared to work across multiple outlets including restaurant service, events & function
- Ability to mentor, lead and coach other team members
- Be able to work under pressure and within a team environment
- Immaculate grooming and pride in presentation
- Must be flexible and be able to work nights and weekends
To apply for this role, please fill out the questions on our careers page!